SHUTL LTD are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. This
about you when you use the Shutl delivery service or our website.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the Act), the data controller is SHUTL LTD of 5 New St Square, London, EC4A 3TW.
The information that we collect from you
- We collect information about you when you register with us or use any of Shutl’s services.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- We also collect information when you voluntarily complete customer surveys, provide feedback and participate in competitions.
- Website usage information is collected using cookies.
Uses made of the information
We use personal information held about you in the following ways:
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us or any third parties that have contracted us to fulfil their agreements with you.
- To ensure that content from our website is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
- To notify you about changes to our service.
- We would like to send you information about services and products of ours and other companies in our group which we think may be of interest to you. If you have consented to receive marketing from us, you may opt out at a later date by contacting us at email@example.com.
- Where you have given us consent to do so, we would like carefully selected third parties to use your data to provide you with information about goods and services which may be of interest to you. If you have consented to receive marketing from selected third parties, you may opt out at a later date by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If SHUTL LTD or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or to protect the rights, property, or safety of SHUTL LTD, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard internet log information and visitor behaviour information. This information is used to track visitor use of the website and to compile statistical reports on website activity. You can set your browser not to accept cookies. However in a few cases some of our website features may not function as a result.Return to top
You may access information that we hold about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request may be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you. If you would like a copy of the information that we hold about you, please email email@example.com.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.Return to top
Where we store your personal data